We are excited to open and so happy to see you again! But while the Coronavirus isn’t completely gone, we will be implementing safety precautions that must be followed according to the American MedSpa Association in regard to COVID-19.
Before your appointment:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- You must wear a mask into the office and you will be required to provide your own mask.
- We will NOT provide masks for patients.
- If you show up for your appointment without a mask you WILL NOT be seen.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arriving at the office.
- Your must wear a mask at all times, and may only take it off during your treatment.
- Do not bring any extra friends or family to your appointments. We can only hold 2 – 3 people in the spa at one time (this excludes our employees).
These guidelines are in place for your safety, for other patients safety, and also for our employees safety.
We look forward to seeing you all and hope you and your families have been safe and healthy.