- SUBMENTAL FULLNESS, ALSO KNOWN AS “DOUBLE CHIN,” IS A COMMON CONCERN among facial aesthetic oriented patients.
- SUBMENTAL FULLNESS CAN IMPACT BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.
- The active ingredient in KYBELLA is deoxycholic acid, A NATURALLY OCCURRING MOLECULE IN THE BODY that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat.
- When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA PHYSICALLY DESTROYS FAT CELLS, making them unable to accumulate or store fat.
- Once destroyed, fat cleared from the treatment area is PROCESSED THROUGH THE BODY’S NATURAL METABOLIC MECHANISMS.
- KYBELLA is INJECTED DURING A SERIES OF IN-OFFICE VISITS. The injection process may take 15 to 20 minutes.
KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used in adults to improve the appearance and profile of moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.”