Houston Chemical Peels – Medical Spa Treatments
Acne, uneven skin tone, early signs of aging, and sun damage: Is there really any such thing as a one-size-fits-all beauty treatment? When it comes to medical spa chemical peels, there is. A chemical peel can even your skin tone and smooth away early signs of aging such as fine lines and age spots. Some types of peels are specially formulated for acne, while others are better for treating mature or sun-damaged skin.
Glycolic acid peel
- Also known as a lunchtime peel
- One of the mildest peels but ideal for those with acne, uneven skin pigmentation, age spots, rough skin texture, enlarged pores, or certain types of acne scars
- Combines lactic acid, salicylic acid, and resorcinol to penetrate deeply and exfoliate the surface of the skin
- Ideal for those with sun-damaged skin, hyperpigmentation, acne, and wrinkling
Obagi Blue Peel
- A gentle TCA peel that helps improve the skin’s clarity and tone
- Ideal for those with mild to moderate signs of aging, including age spots, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone
Aminolevulinic Acid Peel
- Used in tandem with light therapy
- Beneficial for those with oily or acne-prone skin or who prefer more dramatic skin rejuvenation
Contact Transformation Medi Spa today to discover which chemical peels may be best for your skin concerns and to schedule your consultation.