Kathy Haney is a Master Certified Injector and was one of the first to use Dysport in America.
- Need less amount of product for similar results
- Bigger sized molecule
- Good for smaller, more specific areas
- Relax muscles to provide a more youthful appearance
- contains botulinum
- very safe
- provide similar results
- one might work better for some than the other
- as always, the injector is more important than the product.
- was used mostly in Europe until relatively recently
- Botox competitor
- Smaller sized molecule
- Different unit measurement
- See results faster!
- Diffuses more, so it is better for wider areas
- A bit less expensive
- Sometimes when someone is resistant to Botox, Dysport will work for them[/one-third]