Kathy Haney is a Master Certified Injector and was one of the first to use Dysport in America.
· Need less amount of product for similar results
· Bigger sized molecule
· Good for smaller, more specific areas
· Relax muscles to provide a more youthful appearance
· contains botulinum
· very safe
· provide similar results
· one might work better for some than the other
· as always, the injector is more important than the product.
· was used mostly in Europe until relatively recently
· Botox competitor
· Smaller sized molecule
· Different unit measurement
· See results faster!
· Diffuses more, so it is better for wider areas
· A bit less expensive
· Sometimes when someone is resistant to Botox, Dysport will work for them